“Getting a good nights sleep could be the single most important thing you do for your health…”
Science has now established that a sleep deficit can have serious, far reaching effects on your health.
there are a whole list of symptoms:
- Dramatically weaken your immune system
- Seriously impair your memory
- impact your ability to think clearly
- decrease your problem solving ability
- Impair your physical performance
and then things get worse as not enough sleep increases stress-related disorders, including
- Heart disease
- Stomach ulcers
- Mood disorders like depression
Don’t feel as if you get enough sleep at night?
A simple practical and inexpensive solution!
Next to nutrition, getting a good nights sleep is one of the most valuable things that we can do in our effort to achieve wellness.
Try the Hara Health Exercises to help your sleep.
They help to balance the nervous system and one of the numerous benefits is better sleep.
One of the BEST Cures for Insomnia